Digital Inbound Energy Consultant
Working for Utility Bidder
With the business growing at a considerable rate we have set ourselves high targets to meet. We are striving to be the number one business energy consultancy so we are looking for talented individuals to join our team and contribute to the growth of Utility Bidder. We like to describe ourselves as ambitious, dynamic and energetic and those are the qualities we are looking for in our employees.
Sales Consultant – Digital Inbound Sales
Do you fancy a free trip to Tenerife?
Want to work for a Company voted ‘Most Awesome Place to Work 2018’?
Do you like the idea of having the ability to go home early most days?
Want to be in charge of your own career progression?
Then read on as this job is for you!
£20k + Uncapped Commission
The Successful Person
You will need to have the following attributes which fits with our TeamUB values:
- Are a Talented individual that has B2B Inbound Sales Experience in the Energy Industry?
- Do you have the Energy to work in a lively high-pressured office?
- Do you have excellent Accuracy skills when it comes to written and verbal communication?
- Are you Motivated to smash sales targets?
- Do you like to Unite and work as a team?
- Are you interested in a role that offers a work / life Balance?
- be using a consultative sales approach to effectively promote the services
- need to understand and assess customer needs and provide appropriate solutions,
- be using effective account management to create and sustain client/customer relationships;
- need to answer Inbound calls and dispatch appropriate information as required;
- be maintaining the CRM database;
- be processing sales with a high degree of accuracy to varying supplier criteria
- need to have excellent telephone etiquette
Utility Bidder Ltd is one of the fastest growing energy brokers within the UK. We work with small and medium sized businesses across a number of sectors nationwide. We are striving to be the number one business energy consultancy, so we are looking for talented individuals to join our team and contribute to the growth of Utility Bidder. As a company, we offer a competitive salary with an outstanding uncapped commission structure, clear career progression and support you to enhance your skills through training and qualifications.
The includes benefits such as:
- Internal Sales Competitions
- Yearly Company-wide Holiday
- Summer and Christmas Parties
- Targeted incentives
- Uncapped Commission
- Chance to earn an extra 8 days annual leave
- Free Refreshments and fruit
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Yearly Company Charity Challenge
- Office Hours – 37.5 per week, Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm
4.9/5 Trustscore on Trustpilot for Best Utilities Contractor
4/5 Company Rating on Glassdoor
Silver Award for Investors in People
SME 2019 Energy & Power Awards – Best Business Utilities Comparison Service 2019
Telca Award – Best Customer Service 2019
Telca Award – Consultancy of the Year 2019
Telca Award – Sales Leaders of the Year 2018
Utility Bidder reward their staff with many different incentives from go karting to holidays.
Named after a top figure in the business, this UB currency can be used to purchase a whole menu of exciting things.
Yearly company holidays
When you work hard, you need to take some time out to let your hair down.
Company charity challenge
Each year we will take on a team challenge to raise money and awareness for the chosen local or national charity.
Fresh fruit and hot drinks are available all day every day to keep our employees going.
Two company days out a year
Rewards come in the shape of days out. The Christmas party is the highlight of the year and the summer event is unmissable.