Working for Utility Bidder
With the business growing at a considerable rate we have set ourselves high targets to meet. We are striving to be the number one business energy consultancy so we are looking for talented individuals to join our team and contribute to the growth of Utility Bidder. We like to describe ourselves as ambitious, dynamic and energetic and those are the qualities we are looking for in our employees.
Sales Consultant – Energy
Do you fancy a free trip to Tenerife?
Want to work for a Company voted ‘Most Awesome Place to Work 2018’?
Do you like the idea of having the ability to go home early most days?
Want to be in charge of your own career progression?
Then read on as this job is for you!
Utility Bidder Ltd is one of the fastest growing energy brokers within the UK. We work with over 67,500 small and medium sized businesses across a number of sectors nationwide. We are striving to be the number one business energy consultancy, so we are looking for talented individuals to join our team and contribute to the growth of Utility Bidder. We are in the fortunate position of expanding which has led to several openings within the business.
Working within a fun and energetic sales team, you will work to build and maintain relationships with clients with the aim to renew their current energy contracts. To work in a reactive and fast-paced environment, you will be resilient, enthusiastic, hardworking and ambitious.
As a company, we offer a competitive salary with an excellent commission structure, clear career progression and support you to enhance your skills through training and qualifications.
- Use a consultative sales approach to effectively promote the relevant services of Utility Bidder;
- Understand and assess customer needs and provide appropriate solutions, including the ability to provide accurate written quotations and summaries for customers;
- Use effective account management to create and sustain client/customer relationships;
- Respond to all leads and enquiries and dispatch appropriate information as required within specified time frames;
- Maintain the CRM database;
- Respond to follow up calls and action returns in an efficient time frame.
- Process sales with a high degree of accuracy to varying supplier criteria
- Good telephone phone etiquette as the majority of sales are identified, quoted and agreed over the telephone/email rather than face-to-face
- You will have proven B2B sales experience with a demonstrated ability to hit and exceed set targets;
- Excellent written and verbal communication;
- An ability to build and maintain an excellent rapport with customers;
- IT literate and able to use computer systems, such as Microsoft Office;
- You will be emotionally resilient and be able to work in a high-pressure environment;
- Have energy and enthusiasm, with a drive to grow as an individual and as a team.
- It would be beneficial for you to have experience in the Energy/Utility or Energy Broker sector;
- CRM/database experience
- Inbound and outbound telephone experience
Why work for us?
- Many sales & target incentives, including going home early, trips abroad, being taken out for lunch and the potential to earn more holiday;
- Sociable working hours;
- Various opportunities and routes for progression within our business;
- A hamper of fruit delivered to the office twice a week;
- Free tea and coffee;
- Free parking;
- Giving you a way to a securer future by enrolling you in our Pension Scheme.
Utility Bidder reward their staff with many different incentives from go karting to holidays.
Named after a top figure in the business, this UB currency can be used to purchase a whole menu of exciting things.
Yearly company holidays
When you work hard, you need to take some time out to let your hair down.
Company charity challenge
Each year we will take on a team challenge to raise money and awareness for the chosen local or national charity.
Fresh fruit and hot drinks are available all day every day to keep our employees going.
Two company days out a year
Rewards come in the shape of days out. The Christmas party is the highlight of the year and the summer event is unmissable.