Pitch to Picture T&C's
Terms and conditions for the Pitch to Picture - Free Energy
– The prize of ‘Pitch to Picture - Free Energy’ is open to businesses only
– The prize of ‘Pitch to Picture - Free Energy’ is for gas or electricity only
– The value of ‘‘Pitch to Picture - Free Energy’ is capped at the maximum amount of £10,000 for a year for both electricity and gas
– Submissions must be made by sending a picture of the entire energy statement via whatsapp, email or as an upload through the website form. Incomplete statements will not be counted as an entry.
– All entries must be made between 1st January 2019 and 24th May 2019
– One entry for each energy meter.
– Utility Bidder reserves the right to exclude participants in case of misuse, deception or fraud and will withdraw their participation from the competition.
– By entering, all entrants consent to receiving communication via email, letter and phone call from Utility Bidder.
– The ‘Pitch to Picture - Free Energy’ winner will need to provide their previous years energy bill (gas or electricity) to be reimbursed by Utility Bidder in the form of a cheque
– The draw will be at random on the 26th April 2019. The winner will be announced on 27th April at the last Port Vale home game of the year.
– The winner of the competition will be presented with a cheque for the amount spent on the previous year’s energy bill.
– The winner of the competition will be required to disclose details of the win and photos for promotional material which will be made publicly available.
– In the event of the successful candidate not responding to notifications sent by Utility Bidder in five days the prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner will be randomly selected.
– Failure to submit the previous year’s documents within five days after initial contact will result in disqualification and another candidate will be picked at random.
– Utility Bidder reserves the right to cancel, suspend or modify the ‘Pitch to Picture - Free Energy’ at any time.
– The ‘Pitch to Picture - Free Energy’ prize is not transferable