Salary Package: £32,000 PA (Up to £50,000 PA)
Job Type: Permanent / Full-Time
As an Energy Sales Consultant, you’ll be responsible for making outbound calls to existing and new SME customers. You’ll be helping small to medium size businesses secure a better deal on their energy contracts, using a consultative approach to help them with a wide range of options to meet their needs.
We’re offering an industry leading package of £25,000 base salary + £2000 travel allowance + uncapped commission!
We’ll also pay you a guaranteed commission of £5000 per annum for your first 12 months whilst you build up your pipeline!
Click the link to find out more about our Energy Sales Consultant role.
- Making high volume outbound calls to existing and new SME customer. You’ll establish their needs and match them with a product to meet those needs.
- Liaising with energy providers to source the right product and solutions.
- Providing accurate written quotations for customers, whilst maintaining account management data within our CRM platform.
- Building rapport with our customers and provide them with a first-class service.
- Using a consultative and value driven approach to negotiate, navigate, and close the sale.
- Achieving daily, weekly, and monthly targets and KPI’s.
- Working with the team to create a great place to work.
- You have 12 months+ sales experience (in a B2B or telesales environment).
- Experience of delivering first class customer service in a customer facing environment.
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills, with the ability to find a win-win solution.
- Self-motivated with the drive to deliver results in a challenging market.
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal, written and listening).
- Solid problem solving, decision making and analytical capability.
- Accurate, with a thorough approach and attention to detail.
- You’ll know your way around a computer.
- Initiative and a desire to learn & grow with the business.
- A collaborator, team worker and effective communicator.
- Resilient and able to work under pressure.