Salary Package: £26,500 to £70,000 PA
Job Type: Permanent / Full-Time
As an Energy Sales Consultant, you’ll be responsible for making outbound calls to existing and new SME customers. You’ll be helping small to medium size businesses secure a better deal on their energy contracts, using a consultative approach to help them with a wide range of options to meet their needs.
Click the link to find out more about our Energy Sales Consultant role.
- Making high volume outbound calls to existing and new SME customer. You’ll establish their needs and match them with a product to meet those needs.
- Liaising with energy providers to source the right product and solutions.
- Providing accurate written quotations for customers, whilst maintaining account management data within our CRM platform.
- Building rapport with our customers and provide them with a first-class service.
- Using a consultative and value driven approach to negotiate, navigate, and close the sale.
- Achieving daily, weekly, and monthly targets and KPI’s.
- Working with the team to create a great place to work.
- You have 12 months+ sales experience (in a B2B or telesales environment).
- Experience of delivering first class customer service in a customer facing environment.
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills, with the ability to find a win-win solution.
- Self-motivated with the drive to deliver results in a challenging market.
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal, written and listening).
- Solid problem solving, decision making and analytical capability.
- Accurate, with a thorough approach and attention to detail.
- You’ll know your way around a computer.
- Initiative and a desire to learn & grow with the business.
- A collaborator, team worker and effective communicator.
- Resilient and able to work under pressure.
The post holder must be resourceful, have strong personal motivational skills, be a relationship builder with excellent communications skills; incorporating an involved approach with the determination to succeed and have the aptitude to react quickly to given situations. The capacity to interact at all levels with the willingness to be flexible is essential to success in this role. The post holder must have an approachable and open nature to ensure ‘buy-in’ to the Sales function is consistent across the Company.
In general, the post holder should be of smart, presentable appearance and must feel comfortable working in a high pressure, ever-changing and customer driven environment. The post holder should be highly committed and be able to seek improvement continually. The post holder should have the ability to develop beyond this role and respond positively to growth within the Company.Find Out More