£17,374 basic (protected commission for 12 months at £400 per month) outstanding uncapped commission (OTE £35,000 to £50,000)
Due to continued growth we are looking for a number of Energy Consultants to join us on our exciting journey; 5 star training, and the opportunity to work for an award-winning energy broker in our Head Office in Corby, providing a Consultancy service for SME’s to benefit from the most competitive energy tariffs with various energy suppliers. You will respond to leads, using a consultative approach to guide prospects to a sale from thorough understanding of their energy needs and consumption. Working to sales targets and creating a pipeline to nurture and convert through relationship building.
The Successful Person
To be able to earn this potential, you will need to have the following attributes which fits with our TeamUB values:
- A Talented individual that has B2B Sales Experience and excellent telephone etiquette?
- The Energy to work in a lively high-pressured office?
- Excellent Accuracy skills when it comes to written and verbal communication?
- Motivated to smash sales targets?
- United and enjoys working as a team?
- A role that offers a work / life Balance?
- be using a consultative sales approach to effectively promote the services
- need to understand and assess customer needs and provide appropriate solutions,
- be using effective account management to create and sustain client/customer relationships;
- need to respond to all leads and dispatch appropriate information as required;
- be maintaining the CRM database;
- be processing sales with a high degree of accuracy to varying supplier criteria
- need to have excellent telephone etiquette
Utility Bidder Ltd is one of the fastest growing energy brokers within the UK. We work with small and medium sized businesses across a number of sectors nationwide. We are striving to be the number one business energy consultancy, so we are looking for talented individuals to join our team and contribute to the growth of Utility Bidder. As a company, we offer a competitive salary with an outstanding uncapped commission structure, clear career progression and support you to enhance your skills through training and qualifications.
The includes benefits such as:
- Internal Sales Competitions
- Yearly Company-wide Holiday
- Summer and Christmas Parties
- Targeted incentives
- Employee Assistance Programme – with Remote GP
- Uncapped Commissions
- Cycle to Work Scheme & Tech Scheme
- Chance to earn an extra 8 days annual leave
- Free Refreshments and fruit
- Free Car Parking
- Rural Location
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Yearly Company Charity Challenge
- Sociable Office Hours – 37.5 per week, Monday to Thursday 9am – 5:30pm Friday 9am-5pm (NO WEEKENDS or BANK HOLIDAYS!)