Salary: £24,000 to £26,000 (Depending on experience)
Job Type: Permanent – Monday to Friday 37.5 hours
Working in the finance department, the role will offer a variety of responsibilities in supporting the finance function and its’ responsibilities. This will include operational & balance sheet reconciliations, supporting day-to-day transaction work as well as operational analyses to ensure accurate and timely information can be generated to assist with planning and decision making across the UB business.
Click here for further information on this vacancy.
- Reporting and analysing financial / contract / KPI Information
- Supplier contract analysis & consumption reconciliations
- Investigating sales report variances
- Assisting with month end processes, reconciliations & production of month-end analyses
- Supporting the cash matching, purchase and sales ledgers for the Company and/or any associated companies as & when required
- Maintain the integrity of the Accounting system and matching system
- Project work and adhoc duties as required
- Ideally working towards or hold an accounting qualification
- Have great attention to detail;
- Complete work with accuracy and consistency;
- Ability to work under pressure and to set deadlines;
- Excellent numerical skills;
- Must be IT literate and proficient with all Microsoft Office packages in particular Excel;
- Have a positive attitude;
- Organisation and time management skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication;
- Ensure all work is processed within a confidential nature.