Salary Package: Up to £60,000
Job Type: Permanent / Full-Time
You will be reporting to the Sales Team Leader, working in a fun and lively sales team, that provides a consultative sales approach to effectively promote Utility Bidders services, you will need to understand and assess the customer needs and provide appropriate solutions, including the ability to provide accurate written quotations and summaries for customers, whilst providing efficient account management to maintain customer relationships using our Salesforce CRM platform.
Click here for further information on this vacancy.
- Responding and closing digital inbound leads for SME customers, using effective account management to create and sustain client/customer relationships
- Working your leads and organising appointments
- Understand and assess your customer’s needs and provide appropriate solutions, including the ability to provide accurate written quotations and summaries
- Following scripts and compliance procedures
- Managing customer’s expectations and respond to follow up calls and action returns in an efficient time frame
- Closing contracts in a highly professional manner and maintaining the CRM database
- Liaising with energy suppliers for the best tariffs
- Processing sales with a high degree of accuracy to varying supplier criteria.
- Previous Digital Energy Sector Experience
- You will have proven B2B sales experience with a demonstrated ability to hit and exceed set targets
- An ability to build and maintain an excellent rapport with customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication;
- IT literate and able to use computer systems, such as Microsoft Office
- Have energy and enthusiasm, with a drive to grow as an individual and as a team.