Salary: £24,000 to £28,000 (DOE) + (£35K OTE)
Job Type: Permanent – Monday to Friday 37.5 hours
You will manage a team of New Business Executives providing an efficient, professional service at all times to create and maintain a customer focused environment and ensure that all new leads are dealt with efficiently and politely. Ensuring adequate resourcing levels are maintained to fulfil business requirements. You will be responsible for communicating the Company goals, motivating team members, assessing and optimising performance. You will ensure the full utilisation of Salesforce the CRM platform, and develop New Business Executives to become our Energy Consultants of the future.
Click here for further information on this vacancy.
- Support your peer Lead Generation Team Manager and the Head of Operations.
- Assist Company management in the day-to-day running of the Lead Generation department.
- Hold daily team meetings to update targets, best practise and continuing expectations.
- Daily floor walking to support and assist team members, oversees team member work for quality and guideline compliance.
- Assign and monitor new business responsibilities and tasks among the Lead Generation team.
- Allocation of resources to enable daily performance, coordinate activities to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly management reports.
- Provide team members with monthly 1-2-1’s, coaching and support.
- Report on team performance and highlight training requirements, performance manage and develop PIP’s where applicable.
- Conduct return to work meetings and documentation in line with the company’s Absence & Bradford Factor procedures.
- Arranging team incentives, games and competitions to maintain a lively atmosphere
- Provide quality customer service, both internal and external and working closely with supporting departments.
- Prepare operational reports and schedules to ensure efficiency.
- Ensure relevant administration duties required daily, weekly, monthly are completed according to procedures.
- Conduct a whole suite of people management continuous improvement, including a structured onboarding programme for new team members, targeted to improve attendance levels, maintain attrition levels to less than 2.5% and to formally manage behavioural or conduct related matters.
- To be an ambassador for promoting and encouraging group wide incentives.
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment.
- Engage with HR on all employment relation cases for support and advice
- Minimum of 2 year’s Team leadership experience
- Strong Oral and Written communication skills.
- Excellent Motivational and coaching skills.
- Previous experience with similar product knowledge and sector experience.
- Experience in B2C and B2B new business skills.
- Excellent relationship building and Customer service skills.
- Strong commercial/business focus and results-orientated.
- Self-motivation, and strong Microsoft office skills.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce would be advantageous.