Salary Package: £25,000 to £30,000 PA
Job Type: Permanent / Full-Time
We’re looking for a Learning & Development Advisor to join our team, based out of our Corby HQ. In this role, you’ll monitor and evaluate our ongoing compliance with legal, regulatory and industry standards with the aim to improve our service delivery across the sales team. You’ll review and assess Sales Agent activities, acting as a 1st line quality assurance function for the wider sales team whilst getting involved in continuous improvement projects that help to drive our overall performance.
- Conduct high quality reviews and audits of sales calls and processes to assess the performance of sales agents against a set framework.
- Identify skills or training gaps and facilitate this with the L&D Team to assist and improve performance.
- Identify and flag patterns, errors or omissions to ensure that standards are met.
- Offer clear and valuable feedback to sales agents to maintain high standards.
- Assist by tracking, documenting, and reporting on quality issues, trends and patterns to relevant departments.
- Provide expert recommendations to support consistency in our service delivery around complaints, errors and omissions.
- You have previous experience of working within a sales environment – whether that be in sales delivery, support or management.
- You’ll have above average communication skills (verbal, written and listening).
- Self-motivated with the drive to deliver results.
- Solid problem solving, decision making and analytical capability.
- Accurate, with a thorough approach and attention to detail.
- You’ll know your way around a computer (we use MS office/Salesforce).
- Initiative and a desire to learn & grow with the business.
- A collaborator, team worker and effective communicator.
- Resilient and able to work with pace and volume.