Salary Package: Up to £35,000
Job Type: Permanent / Full-Time
To drive and support the onboarding and induction programmes and provide high quality performance coaching to the various sales teams within the Manchester office. To manage the Learner Management System (LMS) for the Company, ensuring that the administration of the overall LMS operation and delivery of its objectives are achieved. Be responsible for the ongoing design, development and maintenance of Utility Bidders suite of e-learning content. Support employee development initiatives through delivering and hosting creative training events within the overall L&D strategy.
Click here for further information on this vacancy.
- Manage the administration of all LMS, course material, training records for existing and new employees.
- Support the Mapping of annual training plans for all staff and functions.
- Conduct organisation-wide training needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps.
- Assess instructional effectiveness and determine the impact of training on employee skills and KPIs.
- Design and develop the e-learning channel and provide input to all training programs.
- Use known education principles and maintain an up-to-date knowledge of new training methods and techniques.
- Maintain updated database and training records all employees, including any leaver records.
- Market available training to employees and provide necessary information about training sessions.
- Assist in the delivery of the L&D budget and or targets.
- Track and report on all training activities and outcomes.
- Manage and maintain in-house training facilities and equipment.
- Manage training booking, all logistical requirements of training events e.g. catering/venues etc.
- Continuously monitor and review L&D policies and processes ensuring that the L&D activities remain compliant.
- Minimum of 1 year’s work experience as a Trainer/coach
- Experience in delivering Sales Training.
- Experience within the energy sector.
- Exceptional planning, organisational and communication skills are required together with experience in managing the full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate).
- Ability to work under pressure and use own initiative.
- Possession of a good working knowledge of IT encompassing, but not limited to Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong problem analysis and problem solving.
- Strong commercial and business focus.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and act with discretion and diplomacy.