Salary: £40,000 to £50,000 (Depending on experience)
Job Type: Permanent – Monday to Friday 37.5 hours
To lead a team of Sales Team Leaders to provide an efficient sales operation. Creating an operations plan to deliver the company’s vision and yearly targets. Providing leadership for guidance and direction for the Manchester operation. Responsible for communicating the Company goals, motivating team members, assessing and optimising performance.
Click here for further information on this vacancy.
- Developing and implementing strategic sales plans that expand a company’s customer base and solidify its presence
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing sales teams and by assessing the teams strengths and weaknesses
- Assign and monitor sales responsibilities and tasks amongst the sales team
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly management reports
- Coordinate sales team activities to ensure maximum efficiency
- Provide sales team leaders with monthly 1-2-1’s and coaching
- Report on team performance and highlight training requirements, performance manage and develop PIP’s where applicable
- Conduct return to work meetings and documentation in line with the company’s Bradford Factor policy
- Provide encouragement to team members including communicating team goals
- Conduct daily team meetings to update targets, best practise and continuing expectations
- Ensure relevant administration duties required daily, weekly, monthly are completed according to procedures
- Conduct a whole suite of people management continuous improvement, including a structured onboarding programme for new team members targeted to improve attendance levels, maintain attrition levels to less than 2.5% and to formally manage behavioural or conduct related matters
- To play a proactive part in meeting the Company business objectives and continuously monitoring standards
- Ability to communicate, inspire and motivate
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and good people management skills
- Excellent time management skills to maximise their ability to reach goals
- Previous experience with similar product knowledge and sector experience.
- B2B sales management experience where you have managed a team of high activity, consultative sales professionals
- Positive attitude- A positive and resilient attitude individual who will consistently perform at a high level to meet and exceed targets
- Strong commercial/business focus and results-orientated.
- Self-motivation, and strong Microsoft office skills.
- Strong Oral and written communication skills.
- Minimum of 2 year’s Management leadership experience.