Salary: £21,000 PA (DOE) plus bonus after qualifying period
Job Type: Permanent
The Sales Support Administrator is responsible for providing day-to-day support to the sales team helping to ensure contract submissions are correct & assist in repairing where required. Embedding right first time every time mentality and maintaining up-to-date knowledge of the supplier’s ever-changing criteria alongside internal processes.
Click here for further information on this vacancy.
- Optimising and improving performance through embedding processes
- Identifying training needs to improve performance (to be fed back to the sales admin manager)
- On hand support to the sales team and sales team leaders (this will involve supplier criteria & internal process criteria)
- To quality control any contract submissions that come through from our internal sales team on a face value basis
- To advise and support the sales team with how to repair a returned contract
- To support the sales team with resolving any contract issues where required
- To help the sales team with any system issues they may be experiencing and to feedback to sales admin manager
- To have a good knowledge of the supplier’s criteria and to keep updated with any new criteria added.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of both internal and suppliers’ criteria
- Any additional tasks set by the Sales Admin Manager
- Minimum of 2 year’s administrative experience
- Previous experience and sector knowledge desirable but not essential
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Positive attitude – a positive, self-motivated and resilient individual
- Strong Microsoft office skills