Salary Package: £21,255 PA
Job Type: Permanent / Full-Time
We’re recruiting for a Sales Support Administrator in our Manchester HQ to provide administration support.
Our Sub broker team works with brokers nationwide, big & small. Our support team works closely with our brokers to ensure all contracts are locked in as smoothly as possible and sales go live on time. Sales Support Administrator, you’ll be on hand and ready to assist with the sales process from beginning to end, assisting with customer issues and ensuring that our team adds value, saves time, and makes things simple.
What you’ll be getting up to
- Responding to customer queries via email and over the phone. You’ll be a champion for taking a customer focused approach and get stuck into handling queries as well as working with colleagues to get the best resolution.
- Inputting customer data into the CRM system to make sure we store and are using the best information to make decisions.
- Tracking queries and monitoring our performance against KPI’s so we can measure how we’re doing, see the patterns and gain great insight.
- You will be able to identify process improvements to help to deliver a better service.
Who are we
We’re Utility Bidder. Since our launch in 2009, we’ve helped more than 75,000 UK businesses switch energy suppliers and save over 45% on their energy bills. Our mission is to become the number 1 energy broker within the UK.
Why join Team UB
We’re an award-winning business: with a fantastic reputation behind us and an exciting future ahead.
We have huge ambitions and we’re growing fast: There really is no better place to make a big impact and unlock your potential than with us here at UB.
Fast-track progression: your pace of promotion is limited only by your ambition and results. You’ll be surrounded by a talented, supportive team who will push you every day to reach your potential.
How we work: At UB, you’re treated like an adult to operate in what style works for you, we don’t micromanage.
Our office space: Our Team sits in Spinningfields Manchester. We work office hours with no evenings or weekends and we offer plenty of flexibility to help you find the balance that works for you.
Fun + collaborative culture: Life at UB is fun, fast, collaborative, and supportive. We go the extra mile to ensure our people are happy, motivated, and fulfilling their potential.
Plenty of perks: There are many incentives to reward you for your results along the way: monthly lunches, early finishes, an annual all expenses paid trip abroad, summer and winter parties, team building events and many more. You also have your very own games area in the office!
The role will be a great fit if
- You’ll have above average administration skills and ideally, you’ll have worked in a high volume, sales focused environment.
- You’ll pay attention to the details, and you’ll care about getting things right the first time.
- You’re reliable and able to deliver to tight deadlines.
- A strong collaborator, able to build strong relationships across the business with a focus on developing a ‘one team’ approach.
- Have a ‘can-do’ attitude and be able to step up to the challenges of working in a fast paced business.
- Be an excellent communicator, bringing your personality to work and interacting with people on a human level. Motivation and a positive attitude are key to this role.
- Initiative and a desire to learn & grow with the business
- Able to work autonomously on a day-to-day basis.
What’s on offer
- Office hours we operate flexible hours between 9 – 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) – and if that’s not enough you can also buy & sell holidays too.
- Yearly company-wide holiday (Ibiza 2023)
- Summer and Winter Parties
- Employee Assistance Programme – with 24/7 access to a Remote GP
- Cycle to Work Scheme & Tech Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance cover
- Ongoing opportunities to progress your career