Salary: £30,000 PA (DOE) Plus Commission
Job Type: Permanent
To manage a new team of Outbound Energy Consultants as part of our Academy Bay providing an efficient, professional service at all times to create and maintain a customer focused environment and ensure that all sales are dealt with efficiently and politely. Ensuring adequate resourcing levels are maintained to customer requirements. Responsible for communicating the Company goals, motivating team members, assessing and optimising performance.
Click here for further information on this vacancy.
- Assist Company management in the day-to-day running of the department.
- Coach and train a new cohort of approximately 10 energy consultants
- Coordinate motivational sales team activities to ensure maximum efficiency
- Perform management duties when line manager is absent or out of office.
- Assign and monitor sales responsibilities and tasks among sales team.
- Allocation of resources to enable task performance.
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly management reports.
- Provide sales team members with monthly 1-2-1’s and coaching.
- Report on team performance and highlight training requirements, performance manage and develop PIP’s where applicable.
- Conduct return to work meetings and documentation in line with the company’s Bradford Factor policy
- Provide encouragement to team members including communicating team goals.
- Answer team member questions help with team member problems and
- oversees team member work for quality and guideline compliance.
- Conduct daily team meetings to update targets, best practise and continuing expectations.
- Provide quality customer service, including interacting with customers whether that be selling, answering customer enquiries or effectively handling customer complaints.
- Prepare operational reports and schedules to ensure efficiency.
- Ensure relevant administration duties required daily, weekly, monthly are completed according to procedures.
- Identify areas for new training for team members as appropriate.
- Conduct a whole suite of people management continuous improvement, including a structured onboarding programme for new team members,
- targeted to improve attendance levels, maintain attrition levels to less than 2.5% and to formally manage behavioural or conduct related matters.
- To play a proactive part in meeting the Company business objectives and continuously monitoring standards.
- To be an ambassador for promoting and encouraging group wide incentives.
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment.
- Engage with HR on employment relation cases for support and advice.
- Minimum of 2 year’s Team leadership experience.
- Strong Oral and written communication skills.
- Motivational and coaching skills.
- Previous experience with similar product knowledge and sector experience.
- Experience in B2C and B2B sales skills.
- Strong relationship building and Customer service skills.
- Strong commercial/business focus and results-orientated.
- Self-motivation, and strong Microsoft office skills.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce would be advantageous.